Department Admin Tools
Have a Department Calendar?
If you’ve been set up with a department calendar and need a refresher, here’s how to:
- Post an Event to Your Department – no approval process required
- Approve an event submitted by students, faculty, or staff
- Display Events on your Website
- Edit and update your department profile – so that users know what kinds of events you host, and how to contact you for more information
- Get Help or Request a Calendar
- Manage editorial access to your calendar – designate event admin access for approvals and edits
Want a Department Calendar?
- Request a Calendar – for departments that post 7 or more events per term.
Submitting Events to Another Department
- If you’re a department admin for one department, and you need to submit an event to another department, you’ll need to use the public submit form. Your event submission will then go to that department for approval and publication.